Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Melissa's Devil Tag

My sister Devon tagged me on her blog so here it goes...

1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.Is it bad that I was hoping it wasn't a picture of Jackson? It just seems like he is all I ever blog about so I was kind of hoping this tag would give me inspiration to blog about something else. Oh well. So this picture was taken on October 1st. That was actually the day that Jackson took his first step. I love that this picture really captures the chubbiness of his cheeks.

I tag Marguerite, Kirsten, Cambria, Chennell, Rachel, and Lisa.

2 comments:

Lisa and Chris said...

I don't get it... and that's assuming I'm the Lisa you tagged...

Anonymous said...

Is it bad that I just noticed I was tagged? Yeah... I thought so, too. I'll do it when I'm on my home computer! :)