Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer Fun!

We have had a great summer so far, but I cant believe that it is almost August already! Here are some highlights of the last month or so. One morning I took Jack and Rusty to the duck pond to feed the little ducks, which they loved. These two are best buds and Jack totally idolizes Rusty.


We play in the backyard a ton...I spend a lot of my day pushing kids on swings.



Gotta love the diaper plumber's crack.

We went to the zoo yesterday as a family. It was super fun and I love that Jack recognizes the animals and gets excited to see them. He especially loved the carousel.I love summer and I hope the next month is as good as the last two have been!

2 comments:

Devon said...

Thanks for taking Rusty to do such fun things! He sure does enjoy spending time with his little buddy Jackah!

Kyla said...

Oh those two boys are sooo cute! WE need to get up there for a visit! Wish we lived closer... you guys need some little girls around :)