Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a pretty eventful Halloween this year. Well not really, but we definetly did more this year than we ever have before.

First, lastweek end we went to the "Boonanza" at my mom's pool:They had this cute little train ride there for the kids. Unfortunetly Gus' legs were too long and he couldn't fit...so I got to ride with Jackson.
Titan the priate, Rusty the fireman, Brody the Jazz player, and Jackson the lion with grandma and Batman!

Then on Thursday we went to our ward's Truck or Treat.Here is Jackson the lion with his best friend Liam the dragon.

Then of course on Friday we went Trick or Treating:

I was so proud of Jackson, he was such a trooper in his costume...that was until Halloween night. I really wanted to get some cute pictures of him in our front yard playing in the leaves, but unfortunetly he had clearly had enough:
All in all it was a great holiday. I cant wait until next year when Jackson will actually know whats going on.

4 comments:

jessamyn said...

Chubby babies make the best lions! He is so adorable and should be a baby model!!

Devon said...

Next year he can sprint from house to house with the boys. I love his legs in the first picture. Rusty is getting very excited for Jack's b-day and without any mention on my part, he started picking out very pricey things for him at the store.

hilary said...

Hey guys,
I just cant believe how cute Jackson is! He is just the cutest darn kid in the lion outfit. You guys have one cute baby!! I showed Andrea the video of Jackson laughing and Andrea was just cracking up. Miss you guys.

The Creagers said...

Jackson is so cute in that costume. I still can't believe how big/old he is, I swear you just had him...