Saturday, October 11, 2008

Domestic Engineer

So I have offically been a stay-at-home mom (I prefer domestic engineer) for two whole weeks . Before quitting I had all these grand ideas that once I was home full time my home would constantly be spotless, I would serve a gourmet dinner everynight, Jackson would soon be reading novels and speaking several languages...you get the picture. Unfortunetly none of that has happened. Regardless, its been great to be able to spend more time with my little boy. I did join I quilting club, I figured quilting is about as domestic as you can get.

3 comments:

missy said...

Gus? Gus who? I don't remember ever knowing anyone named Gus. Ok nevermind, of course I remember. What's up dude?!! How long has it been? Ok, way too long. We gotz to catch up. Drop me an e-mail and we'll exchange digits. jeraldridge@hotmail.com
Shute dude!
Jeremy

Terra said...

Hey--I found your blog when I was blog hopping from my husband's cousin's blog. I'm always excited when I find people I know. I see you found Jer and Missy, but there's a few other links on my blog to people you might know too. It was fun to see your cute family. Take care.

Williams Family Dirt said...

You do what you can do! I always have big plans for dinner, and usually it is tacos or spaghetti. I find to many ways to get distracted...my hobbies usually fill my spare moments.